Office Insurance


Insuring your office, contents and equipment

If you're looking for cheaper office insurance, QuoteRack can help you if you need to insure your office, its equipment including office contents insurance.

"We have a small, self-contained office situated over a shop and we needed insurance for the office contents, computers and so on. We also took out employers liability insurance, business interruption insurance and public liability cover too."

Cover can include loss of income if you are unable to trade owing to fire or flood damage - if your business depends upon being able to operate from office premises, you may want to consider business interruption cover.

Discounts might be available for offices with alarms installed and with a good claims history.

QuoteRack works by sending your contact details to insurance brokers who specialise in providing quotes for office insurance and they will contact you to take full details of your insurance requirements.

If you own or manage an office and you are looking to insure it, QuoteRack's specialist insurance brokers will help you - just hit the 'Get a Quote' link to complete your details online.


"The landlord covers the actual property but everything else, all the office contents, is down to the business to insure."

"Offices come in all shapes and sizes and being able to compare premiums from a variety of insurance brokers means that your insurance requirements are more likely to be covered at the most competitive premium"